Full Kitchen with beautiful light
Carved wood bee window panels and patio
bedroom with king bed
Sitting room, extra twin bed and bathroom with a shower
The Golden Bee is made of an eco insulated panel system so it's quieter then brick and the room stays cooler or warmer than concrete. The doors, windows and gates are all made of steel so you can lock things up for security but still have light and fresh air. Check-in time is between 3pm and 9pm, no late check- ins please. Check-out time is by 12 noon the day of departure.
THE CLOUDNEST SUITE INCLUDES:
•Incredible view of Guanajuato and Valenciana and the Garden
• Welcome book with places to go and things to see
• washing machine is on this the 3rd floor (please ask the 3rd floor renters before using the washing machine)
• a large private terraces with a big table outside
• bedroom with king bed and bathroom with shower
• sitting room with twin bed and bathroom with a shower
• Towels, extra linens
THE KITCHEN INCLUDES:
• Filtered Drinking Water from the Kitchen Sink Only ( please take water from here to your bathroom for brushing teeth)
• Stove with Oven
• French Coffee Press
• Fry Pans
• Sauce Pans/ Baking Pans and Dishes
• Strainers, Grater, Salad Spinner
• Cleaning Products
• Plates, Bowels, Cups, Glasses and Serving Platters collected through out our travels in Mexico.
The Golden Bee is about a 15 minute walk to the down town. You head straight out the door and down the hill, veer to the left and through a tunnel--- then you are in the centro. A taxi ride back up is about 35 -45 pesos. There are also buses that go directly up and will drop you off right in front.
The Golden Bee is located on the city bus line, just step outside and walk 15 feet to the bus stop. There are large buses and small buses. The smaller buses go down Barrio Nuevo and the large buses go along the Panoramic and stay more on major roads into the centro.
The washing machine is on the 3rd floor so we encourage the 2nd and 1st Floor to ask when it is a good time to do some laundry. We ask that everyone leave 40ps a load. This goes back into buying laundry soap and other house hold cleaning supplies.